This module will discuss the importance of having a deep consumer understanding as the starting point of everything in marketing. It will cover the basics on consumer and market research as well as the role of Insights, its role and the process on developing insights.
They will also be trained on the effective use of market research for decision-making and how to maximize research investments.
|Organizational needs and objectives that the service addresses
- To enable Marketers to determine the information gaps, to anticipate the reasons behind consumers’ behavior and how competitor responds on their needs.
- To enable Marketers to work with the research team to identify issue and best way to find the best insight
- To enable Marketers to track and analyze market trends and competitor initiatives; able to prepare recommendations and action plans to achieve business objectives and goals
- To more strongly appreciate the role of superior consumer understanding as the foundation of strong brands.
- To have a basic understanding of the role of market research and how to develop an effective consumer learning program.
- We have tried and tested frameworks and processes to enable marketers to collect and process consumer data into their Brand requirements.
- We provide fundamental understanding on the use of market research to collect data and in defining consumer needs and challenges
- Quick Guide on Market Research
- Consumer Learning Program Template
- Market Research Brief (Enhanced, if necessary)
- Define or confirm the consumer insight basis for all current projects
- A Consumer Learning Program
|Roles/levels that would benefit the workshop
- Junior Marketing (Consumer Understanding 101)
- Mid-level Marketing and Up (Consumer Understanding and Effective Research)